Join us this Thursday for...THE END of LD25 Democrats!!! (It's not as scary as it sounds)
October Monthly LD25 Democrats Meeting
Thursday, October 21st at 6:30PM
It's true. The area we think of as Legislative District 25 - along with all thirty LDs in Arizona - will be redefined in 2022 once Arizona's Independent Redistricting Committee completes its work at the end of this year. We'll review the latest details on how things are shaping up in our area, and talk about what's coming next.
We have BIG plans for our last major action as a district, which we'll talk about in detail at our October meeting as well. You do not want to miss this one!
Oh, and did I mention we have FOUR guest speakers too?!
October Meeting Agenda
- Interview plus Q&A with Adrian Fontes, former Maricopa County Recorder and candidate for Arizona Secretary of State
- Details on the campaign to force Maricopa County Attorney Allister Adel to resign or be recalled, provided by Bruce Franks Jr. and Julie Gunnigle
- Introduction to Arizona Corporation Commission candidate Lauren Kuby
- Overview of how the work of the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission may impact the area known today as Legislative District 25.
- A call to action to help your Democratic neighbors and your local neighborhood - we're going hyperlocal this fall and getting active!
Register for our October Monthly LD25 Democrats Meeting today - don't miss it!