The work of our committees is critical to the success of LD25 Democrats. If you are interested in learning more about how to help with the efforts of one of the committees below, please contact LD25Democrats@gmail.com.
- The Communications Committee is responsible for timely and effective communication and/or marketing of upcoming activities, outcomes of prior activities, and other information regarding the work of electing Democrats.
- The Data Committee creates and manages reliable, robust data sources critical to supporting and enhancing the work of LD 25 Democrats.
- The Events Committee plans and implements events focused on recruitment, voter registration, fundraising, and other activities critical to the election of Democrats.
- The Field Team Committee recruits, trains, and deploys Precinct Committeepersons and other volunteers to perform the activities critical to elect Democrats.
- The Fundraising Committee plans and implements activities resulting in fully funding our efforts to elect Democrats.
- The Operations Committee manages the day-to-day functions (finances, office, documentation, legal compliance, etc) of operating our organization.
- The Outreach Committee actively builds authentic and supportive relationships with other east valley organizations whose values align with the Democratic Party.