A Precinct Committeeperson (PC) serves two critical roles:
- They are a representative of their neighborhood within the Democratic Party
- They are a representative of the Democratic Party within their neighborhood
As a PC, your neighbors become your constituents. You get to know who they are, what they are concerned about, and the issues that matter to them most.
If you've ever said any of the following things, you may want to consider becoming a PC:
- "I hope my neighbors vote for things further down the ballot - those offices can have a big impact on our lives too."
- "I'm a Democrat, but there are things about the party I'd like to change."
- "Everyone seems focused on one issue, but this other issue seems much more important to my neighbors when I talk to them."
- "I want to help educate, motivate, and inspire my fellow Democrats."
Elections are won or lost precinct by precinct. You can help make sure your precinct is one that helps flip Arizona blue in 2020 by becoming a PC.
Contact email@example.com to learn more.