LD 25 Democrats organize and spread Democratic values to the City of Mesa and its citizens.
LD 25 Democrats work to elect Democrats to public office who embrace the values of the Democratic Party. To further this mission, the LD 25 Democrats:
- -Work to increase the number of registered Democrats
- -Recruit, train, and promote registered Democrats as candidates for elected office supports their campaigns and assists them in office
- -Work for and promote accurate, transparent, and fair elections
- -Raise funds to support the above activities and to advance our mission
- -Conduct other activities as appropriate to strengthen and promote the aims and objectives of the Democratic Party
- -Work to Get Out the Vote
LD 25 Democrats are dedicated to developing a well-organized, effective political organization prepared to win local, state, and national elections in Mesa, Arizona.
LD25 Executive Board
Chair: Scott Moore
Treasurer: Phillip Meeks
Secretary: Ofelia Canez
First Vice-Chair: Iain Hamp
Second Vice-Chair: Robert Wagner